[Gloucs] Groklaw.

Dave Addison dave at redmoor.org.uk
Wed Dec 17 16:48:13 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 12:14, Simon Fryer wrote:
> On 17/12/2008, Simon Fryer <fryers at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 17/12/2008, Geoff Bagley <geoff.bagley at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > Has anyone noticed that Groklaw has not been updated for about a week ?
> > > Any info please ?
> >
> > Yes. Noticed the RSS feed was full with reciently added articles last
> > night (16th)
>
> Okay, it is bad form to reply to my own emails. I checked my RSS
> reader again and realised I was looking at the wrong feed last night.
> So grocklaw still not updated. :(
>
> Simon
There was a member's only post from PJ last week saying that she was intending
to take a break from posting new material to Groklaw now that the SCO case is
basically over.

Apparently there's a large backlog of information that needs to be processed
to make some of the resource pages (timelines and document archives) more
complete.

Dave