[Gloucs] This months' meet

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Feb 14 00:31:57 GMT 2008

OK. Well I've had a couple of people suggest that in the absence of any
talk that we go for a curry.

So, we can either follow the well trodden route of Wetherspoons and
Namaste in Cheltenham or maybe go crazy and try the Indian (all you can
eat) buffet malarkey down at the docks in Glos (comes with Iain's
recommendation). I suggest we go for where we are likely to have the
greatest turn out so please let your thoughts be known.

I guess that wherever it is we start at a pub at 7.00 with food
following shortly afterwards.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies