[Gloucs] This months' meet

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Feb 17 23:02:59 GMT 2008

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> Glyn Davies wrote:
>

>> OK. Well I've had a couple of people suggest that in the absence of
>> any talk that we go for a curry.
>>

> I'm game for for either option.
> regards,
> Paul

OK. I've made a decision. For a bit of variation, lets go for the Indian
buffet in Gloucester.

http://www.viningsrestaurant.co.uk/ has details of the restaurant. So,
its £11.95 plus drinks.

The link below is a car park. Not sure on charges. Hopefully free when
we expect to be there.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|gloucester%20docks#t=l&map=51.86336,-2.25265|17|4&loc=GB:51.86253:-2.25092:17|gloucester
docks|
<http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB%7Cgloucester%20docks#t=l&map=51.86336,-2.25265%7C17%7C4&loc=GB:51.86253:-2.25092:17%7Cgloucester%20docks%7C>

I suggest we meet in Doctor Fosters which is a pub/bar at the bottom of
one of the warehouses. From the car park, look towards the docks. Doc
Fos' is to the right of the mariners church, about three warehouse along
(you have to go over a swing bridge that would have swung a few years ago).

For those that want it, I'll give to my mobile number in case you need
talking in.

See you Tuesday.

--
Best Regards