[Gloucs] Big brother ... kinda!

nik wadge nik.wadge at orchardbs.com
Mon Feb 25 19:57:33 GMT 2008

19.2Kbps? You lucky.......I have to put up with a Virgin Broadband connection(sometimes) and a Vista laptop for extra sluggishness (bring back bulletin boards and serial connections, facebook here I come).
Luckily I have some ubuntu boxes to save my sanity, hoorah!

Ok, so this post has no nutritional value, but surely morale counts for something?

Nik