[Gloucs] lugradio live 2008

Nick gloslug at njw.me.uk
Fri Jul 4 19:39:44 BST 2008

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> http://www.lugradio.org/live/
> July 19-20th in Wolverhampton, UK
>
> Anyone thinking of attending lugradio live this year?
> Paul

I'm planning to go, all being well. As it's likely to be the last
one there are fewer excuses I can make for missing this years.

How are other people planning to get there? I'll be
public-transporting from Cheltenham (unless someone feels like
giving me a lift).

Sounds like it'll be a really good event.

-Nick

P.S. I'm around for the summer again this year, so should be able to
attend a meeting or two again.

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F