[Gloucs] lugradio live 2008

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 13:45:42 BST 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:09:16PM +0100, Paul Broadhead wrote:
> http://www.lugradio.org/live/
> July 19-20th in Wolverhampton, UK
>
> Anyone thinking of attending lugradio live this year?

I'll be there, and I'll be speaking too. However, you might be intrigued
to discover the following:

For those that follow LUGRadio, might be interested to hear the latest
episode [1] that has been put online today. During the show the guys
make a rather large announcement for them, which is that they are to end
the show.

LUGRadio Live, 19th/20th July, will be the last ever event/show, so if
you were thinking that you might come next year, you'll be out of luck.
The show is likely to be quite an event, as it always is, so come along
and see what all the fuss has been about. Then in times to come, you'll
be able to say you were there at the last ever LUGRadio show.

Cheers,
Barbie (one-time LUGRadio presenter).

[1] http://lugradio.org/episodes/104
--