[Gloucs] ISPs.

Ernie Ernie at linfoot.plus.com
Thu Nov 20 18:54:45 UTC 2008

Oops, thanks for pointing that out Steve,  Perhaps I should have said
that for all practical purposes he doesn't has a limit (that he has ever
reached).
Sorry for that - Just shows it pays to check ...
Ernie
PS But in any event, he's very please with them, He's phoned their
support line a  couple of times and they've been very helpful.

In message <20081120180614.GA20145 at jackdaw.stevesearle.com>, Steve
Searle <steve at stevesearle.com> writes

--
ernie at linfoot