[Gloucs] ML takeover (was: Wikipedia migrates from Red Hat to Ubuntu

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Fri Oct 10 14:41:56 UTC 2008

On 10/10/2008, Sean Keeney <seany at seanyseansean.com> wrote:
> Well that's MessageLabs down the pan over the next year or so. It's a shame,
> they're a good company :(

I was also quite worried about ML quality when I saw they'd been taken
over by Symantec. I don't have a great opinion about Symantec at all.

However this note gives some reassurance:
http://tinyurl.com/4x984c

This letter to customers suggests that Symantec are closing down their
hosted email service, and will migrate those customers onto an
unchanged MessageLabs service.

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com