[Gloucs] Fame but no fortune

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 16:17:42 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 02:06:32PM +0100, Paul Broadhead wrote:
> Just came across this in the new (December 2008) addition of Linux
> Format:
> <http://twinmoons.org.uk/misc/lnx.glug.jpg>
>
> I guess we should expect a massive influx of people:)

Excellent. Glyn was that your handiwork or do they feature random
groups in that section? Either way, the more the merrier.

And before anyone asks, yes we still have the seminar room for all the
meetings :)

And just in case the date in the article is confusing that's for the
November meeting, October's meeting is next Tuesday, October 21st. See
you there.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--