[Gloucs] Fame but no fortune

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Oct 14 20:16:06 UTC 2008

Barbie wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 05:17:39PM+0100, Barbie wrote:
>
>> And just in case the date in the article is confusing that's for the
>> November meeting, October's meeting is next Tuesday, October 21st. See
>> you there.
>>

> BTW do we have any talks for next week?
>
> Cheers,
> Barbie.

Hi,

Firstly, the LF article wasn't my doing. I guess they randomly look at
LUG sites and choose one to highlight. If they had contacted me I'd have
made sure they mentioned the OSM talk. Anyhoo, great to have the publicity.

Secondly, no talk arranged for next Tuesday yet. I have 1 straw to
clutch at but I think it will be too short notice. I'll post what's
happening on the weekend. Either way, I won't be attending. Am sat here
typing one handed while 23 day old son and heir grumps his way towards
sleep in the other. So, I can confidently predict I'll be busy next
Tuesday evening. :)

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies