[Gloucs] Hello everyone

Chris Browne yoda at yoda2031.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 22:09:49 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I'm a 19 year old Linux enthusiast based in Tewkesbury who just stumbled
upon gloucs.lug.org.uk.  I had found it in my "early" days
(almost five years ago now) but didn't do anything about it, I forget
why not.  Note the phrase "stumbled upon" does not refer to the website
but just to the act of following enough links on the World Wide Interweb
until you eventually find an interesting little corner.

So, here I am!  Here are a few details about me:
Personality: Eccentric, pedantic and persistent.
Favourite distro: Ubuntu/Debian
Occupation: Unemployed (teaching myself C while I look for a job)
Speaks: English, Perl, C, PHP, HTML, XML, Javascript, MySQL

Anything else you want to know, ask away!

Apart from that, I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

--
/* I do not suffer from insanity, I revel in it */
Chris (yoda at yoda2031.co.uk)