[Gloucs] 1U servers (Dual 2.4Ghz Xeon 32bit)

Gerd busker at busker.org
Thu Oct 16 12:35:14 UTC 2008

Gerdjan Busker wrote:
> It has 3 disk bays (but only 2 caddies).  And it seems to be a PATA
> board.  The riser card is included so you could put in a SATA adapter.

Hi,

I note all your interest :)  I just need to take off some of the
stickers, check they're ok and I will email you individually re: picking
up.

Hope to be ready at the end of this weekend.  We've just had a nest of
guinea pigs so I have some carpentry to do first!

The spec is:
Motherboard: Supermicro D4DPL-iGM (or something very near)
CPU: 2x 2.4GHz Xeon 400Mhz FSB/512MB cache
RAM: 6x 512MB (Not sure but would expect DDR266/200 ECC)
SC812 series chassis (I believe 400W PSU's)
3x PATA/SATA disk cadies without backplane
PCI-X 64-bit 133MHz riser card
Optional Myrinet 2000 card

The deal is: 5 quid to cover costs.  By taking the server away you
implicitly take responsibility for disposing of it safely and
appropriately when the day comes for it to meet it's maker.
(Incidentally, the case should fit many modern motherboards as well)

Gerd.