[Gloucs] Google Wave

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 09:43:14 UTC 2009

Glyn Davies wrote:
> I have been blessed with a truck load of invites to share for Google Wave.
>
> If anyone would like one, drop me an email with the email address you
> would like the invite sent to. First come, first served.
>
> After all the hype 'n all it's a bit, well, 'meh'. IMHO, the coolest bit
> is the technology itself but not what they've done with it. That said,
> with few people to talk to and nothing to talk about perhaps I'm not
> giving it a fair chance.

I would be on for one, if there are any left.

The last couple of times I've made it to the monthly meeting it seems to
have been cancelled - although in September there was one other person -
someone who had not been to a Gloucester LUG meeting before.  I'll try
again next month.

Regards
Andrew Ford