[Gloucs] [Malvern] ANNOUNCE: GlosLUG February meeting

Andrew Oakley Andrew.Oakley at hesa.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 17:49:25 UTC 2009

Geoff Bagley wrote:
> Sadly I shall miss tonight's "Cool Hacky Scripts".  I have no
> transport.
> Please can we have a published transcript of  the  said
> scripts  for the benefit of a wider audience ?

Here's a preview of mine:
http://aoakley.com/articles/2009-02-17-hacky-scripts.php

Andrew Oakley
Head of Software Development
Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
95 Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1HZ
T 01242 211460  F 01242 211122  W www.hesa.ac.uk

Higher Education Statistics Agency Ltd (HESA) is a company limited by
guarantee, registered in England at 95 Promenade Cheltenham GL50 1HZ.
Registered No. 2766993. The members are Universities UK and GuildHE.
Registered Charity No. 1039709. Certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.

HESA Services Ltd (HSL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of HESA,
registered in England at the same address. Registered No. 3109219.