[Gloucs] Scripts

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 18:49:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 09:44:25AM +0000, Andrew Oakley wrote:
> On 17/02/2009, mh <mh at aabac.co.uk> wrote:
> > My son lives and works in Farnborough and is interested in the
> > presentations on scripts proposed for the next meeting. As he won't be
> > able to make the meeting, I was wondering if the talks will be posted
> > anywhere.

The first two scripts I spoke about are available on my website:

http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk/article/code.html

Available as 'dbdump' and 'xhtml-valid'. The camera script I'll tidy up
with a bit with documentation first. Alas unlike Andrew I was anywhere
near as cool or prepared and did the whole think off the cuff, so no
slides I'm afraid.

I'll endeavour to make up for it next month :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
2009 QA Hackathon <http://qa-hackathon.org>