[Gloucs] GlosLUG February meeting

aecooper at coosoft.plus.com aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Fri Feb 20 01:00:05 UTC 2009

Firstly many thanks to Andrew and Barbie for their talks :-).

Andrew, I think I am loosing the battle wrt not buying a EEEPC :-). I have
been googling and there seem to be two favourites, the one you chose
Ubuntu Eee/Easy Peasy and Eeebuntu. It seems from the postings the latter
is more popular. Did you look into Eeebuntu by any chance?

Cheers, Tony.