[Gloucs] GLUG Meeting this month - cool hacky scripts

Brad Ackerman brad at facefault.org
Thu Jan 15 22:26:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:17:43PM +0000, Glyn Davies wrote:

> Any interest in a social? Not sure if I can make it myself yet.

Sounds like a good idea.  Also, I could probably be volunteered to do a
presentation in March -- how does mutt sound as a topic?  Can cover all
the interesting stuff you can put in config files, how to do multiple
personalities, offline usage, etc.  Should easily be able to get a good
half hour or hour.

--
Brad Ackerman
brad at facefault.org