[Gloucs] YubiKey group order

David Johnson dj at david-web.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 19:21:15 UTC 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 22:42:39 Brad Ackerman wrote:
> Is anyone else interested in ordering a YubiKey or two?  There's a price
> break if we can get ten units together, not to mention the cost on
> shipping.
>
> (For anyone who hasn't seen them, there was an article in the current
> Linux Journal.  It's a USB-based OTP device that acts like a keyboard
> wedge, with the usual assortment of free-as-in-speech software to
> integrate them into whatever.)

Looks interesting, I might get one to play with...

Found the Linux Journal article online for those who are interested:
http://www.yubico.com/files/YubiKey_in_Linux_Journal.pdf

Not particularly cheap though - about £17 each excluding delivery if you buy
10 (according to yubico.com).

Regards,
David.

--