[Gloucs] RE : PCs

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 22:21:18 UTC 2009

Glyn Davies wrote:

> L C. Corporation wrote:
> > Could I put my name down for 2 PCs as well please?
> > Ian
> Paul Broadhead is collating the order. Hopefully he's seen this.

Yep, I've see it and the other additions.  I was waiting for another
email before posting again. I have contacted David Smith.  He said we
can pick up the kit from Bristol, evenings are best.  The monitors are
TFT's.  He is querying his friends stock and will get back to me with
availability.  I'll keep a tally of who wants what and post more
information when I have it.

Regards,
Paul