[Gloucs] PC purchase update

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 22:05:20 UTC 2009

To recap on our batch order of PCs MSI 6125T(£25) and 15"TFT monitors
(£20).  However, I do wonder if the PCs are not the MSI model MS-6215T.
<http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=MS-6215T>

I believe these are the firm requests so far:

PC	TFT	Who
2	0	Andrew Cater
2	1	Barbie
2	0	Steve Searle
2	1	Paul Broadhead
1	0	Iain Calder
2	1	Anthony Edward Cooper
1	1	Geoff Bagley
2	0	L C. Corporation (Ian)
2	1	Bob Wilkinson (via personal email)

These people have not yet confirm and/or given numbers:
Malcolm Blackmore
Dave Elliott

I am still waiting for availability information.  However, David Smith
did say that the recycle company in Taunton has lots of other kit
including a more powerful machine if anyone is interested:

> The £60 machines are black Dell 2.79 GHz. They have 512 RAM
> and a 40 GB hard drive and are loaded with a genuine licensed Windows
> XP operating system. Model No: GX270. For similar details see this
> link; http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/55044/dell-optiplex-gx270-sff.html

I hope this is not getting too complicated!
Regards,
Paul