[Gloucs] PC purchase update

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 23:03:54 UTC 2009

Steve Searle wrote:

> Do we know if these have hard drive's?

As quoted: "20 GB hard drive and are loaded with a genuine licensed
Windows 2000 operating system".

I have just had another email form Dave Smith.  He wanted to know if we
wanted an OS installed.  They normally do a complete reinstall to
insure there is no data form the original owner left on there.  He
suggested that we might be able to get them quicker if they did not
reinstall windows.  This would be OK for me but what about everyone
else.  I jokingly suggested a discount but keeping the MS tax license
on the case would allow the machines to be reinstalled at some stage if
required I presume.

Paul