[Gloucs] Event suggestion for July - Barbeque

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Tue Jun 16 12:39:51 UTC 2009

I've got a small cottage in countryside with a reasonably large
garden, would anyone fancy coming along for a barbeque as our event
for Tue 21 July?

It'd be open to partners and children too. Bring your own drinks and
meat or veggie substitute, or pop a quid in the kitty and help
yourself to ours. If wet, cancel or go to to the pub.

Location:
GL20 8NX / 51.9908,-1.9884
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=gl208nx&z=11
3 miles north of Winchcombe, 6 miles north of Bishops Cleeve, 4 miles from M5 J9

I'm sure we can arrange lifts from Cheltenham, Gloucester and other places.

There's an open wi-fi hotspot with a repeater in the garden shed, and
a whopping 2 megabit ADSL connection (or 1.5Mb, or 2.5Mb, depending on
how much rainwater is has seeped into the phone cable on the 6
kilometre detour to the exchange 700 metres away).

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com