[Gloucs] Did I miss an announcement about the MSI PCs?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 19:00:28 UTC 2009

L C. Corporation wrote:

> I've been having a few email problems and wondered if I had missed an
> announcement on what was happening with them? Are they still
> available (I had put my name down for 2). Should I have paid already?

I'm afraid the chap I was emailing said there were issues with supply
and told me he would get in touch as soon as he knew what was
happening.  I chased him up a few times but got the same story. I have
not heard anything for several weeks so I assume they are still unable
to supply the machines.  I'll send one more email tonight to check.

Paul Broadhead