[Gloucs] Help Wanted

Mike Tonge tongemichael at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:55:30 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply Keith.

I just ran lshw on my laptop, it told me that I have 511MB of memory and
mentions nothing about hard drives. I seem to remember that when I was
running Kubuntu, there was an app. which showed information about the
whole system in a nice format. I am using Ubuntu now and I can't find
it.

sysresccd does look promising as a starting point, but I have trouble
believing that nobody else has done what I'm trying to do already, and I
don't want to start reinventing the wheel.

Regards

Mike Tonge