[Gloucs] Help Wanted

Mike Tonge tongemichael at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:07:30 UTC 2009

Thanks Steve,
		This is a good starting point for hardware detection, although it will
need some work.

Does anybody have any ideas on hardware testing, especially the I/O
systems. My main problem is detecting and testing all possible video
modes. To save boot time I would rather not start a window manager.
Testing sound will be a little easier, I intend to just play a sound and
listen for a signal from the microphone input.

All contributions will be gratefully received!

Mike Tonge