[Gloucs] Talk(s) for next Tuesday

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Nov 15 22:26:01 UTC 2009

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:02:11PM +0000, Glyn Davies wrote:
>
>> 'lo all.
>>
>> Anyone have a talk to offer for next Tuesday. Alternatively, any other
>> ideas?
>>

>> --
>> Best Regards
>> Glyn Davies

> Can't be there - otherwise I might have demonstrated a Sheevaplug :)
>
> AndyC

Well, I can't make it either on Tuesday. So, what do we want to do? If
you'd like to meet up at message labs and have a general chat, please
pipe up and say so. Otherwise, if there is no interest shown we'll just
can it for this month. If some one would like to organise a social, feel
free.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies