[Gloucs] Bad Karma

Brian Wilkinson bcla.wilkinson at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:55:25 UTC 2009

Yes - KK is constantly failing to log in / failing to shut down / crashing
when I open a terminal / generally annoying me with stupid bugs. I'll be
rolling back to mint 7 (based on JJ) when I get a chance. That's not perfect
either but it's a lot better than KK - obviously a bit too bleeding edge.

Brian