[Gloucs] Bad Karma

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Wed Nov 18 21:41:48 UTC 2009

Andrew Oakley wrote:
> Looks like Dell are of much the same mind about Ubuntu - the LTS
> releases are the way forward for the average user. Dell are putting some
> manpower into Ubuntu 10.4 LTS development.
>
> http://www.workswithu.com/2009/11/17/dell-shows-ubuntu-1004-lucid-lynx-s
> ome-love/

Hmmm. Just to say I haven't seen any replies to my original post or
indeed the original post itself. No doubt Tiscali have blocked by domain
host's mail server again. Ho hum. So sorry for not replying (hope there
wasn't a happy band for a meet on Tuesday :) ). I'll try to catch up on
the archive.

Anyhoo, just to say a KK fresh install did no better (boot croaked,
video croaked, synaptic pad croaked). Installing Fedora12 as I type.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies