[Gloucs] Tech Meeting

Ade adrian.shaw2 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 18 18:15:10 UTC 2009

Hi

Sorry to post this to your list.   Glyn Davis emailed me asking if I would
be willing to bore you all senseless with my talk on computer forensics at
one of your tech meetings.  My reply to Glyn got bounced on account of me
apparently being an uber-spammer *shrugs shoulders*.   I think it is
easiest if I just post my reply to Glyn here:

Hi Glyn

It would be a pleasure to visit your LUG and do my talk.   If you can
cover my petrol costs (12 quid), then all is well.  I can't do January,
but (at the moment) I have nothing else on in February.  I am somewhat at
the mercy of my employers, if I have to work late at short notice, then I
have no choice.  However, we'll jump off that bridge if/when we come to
it.   Pencil me in for February, and I'll confirm it at the end of
January, if that's OK with you?

Best Regards

Adrian Shaw