[Gloucs] LugRadio Live is full!

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Oct 4 15:19:11 UTC 2009

2009/10/4 Paul Broadhead <lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk>:
> I was just having a look at the LugRadio Live website
> <http://lugradio.org/live/2009/> with a view to going along; but I
> can't because its full!  They appear to have implemented an extremely
> silly sign up method whereby you get a URL from the website, for free,
> then show the page and pay on the day.  I suspect lots of those with
> the limited number of URLs will not be able to go; stuff
> comes up. So, anyone have a URL going spare?

http://identi.ca/lugradio

"If you (a) want to come to LugRadio Live but (b) couldn't get a
ticket, please reply to this so we know how many there are. Also,
retweet!
about 4 days ago from twitterfeed"

"The reason we're asking about people who couldn't get tickets is
because we *might* be able to open up some more tickets. Stay tuned!"

Cheers,
Al.