[Gloucs] Birmingham.pm Tech Meet - Wed 23rd Sept.

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 08:21:52 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Sorry to have been absent from the list for so long, and especially
gutted to have missed the curry social night :( As I mentioned to Glyn a
few weeks ago, I will try and get organised and come and say hello
before too long.

I will be at LUGRadio Live if any of you are planning to attend that.

However, before then, JJ (who has spoken a couple of times at GlosLUG)
has put together a very varied set of talks for the next Birmingham Perl
Mongers technical meeting, this wednesday 23rd Sept. If you're
interested, feel free to come along, and as always everyone is welcome
along.

For more details see the links below:

http://use.perl.org/~barbie/journal/39653
http://birmingham.pm.org/tech/next