[Gloucs] ANNOUNCE: GlosLUG April meeting

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Mon Apr 19 06:35:46 UTC 2010

On 18/04/2010, Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:
> The next GlosLUG meeting will be on Tuesday April 20th at Message Labs,
> Gloucester.
> This month Andrew Oakley will talk about his experience with lightweight
> desktops such as LXDE, Openbox, Fluxbox, IceWM, JWM etc.

Er... there has been a misunderstanding.

I would like to talk about those subjects, but I don't have any
knowledge of them. My email was to ask whether anyone else had such
knowledge and would be willing to demonstrate.

I can demonstrate LXDE and Openbox, but that's about it.

I'm new to the subject so my talk will be very short - 15 minutes and
you'll reach the end of my knowledge!

Can anyone else join in please? Thanks.

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com