[Gloucs] [OT] Z88 free to good home - 1988 laptop

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Wed Jan 20 16:37:02 UTC 2010

I have a 1988 Cambridge Z88 (Sinclair) Z80-based laptop computer, free
to a good home, was in good working order last time I tried it.
Includes Z88, faux-leather case, mains adaptor, manual and other
gubbins (possibly also a thermal printer, I forget).

Collect this weekend from 4 miles north of Winchcombe (Alderton area)
or from Cheltenham town centre on Friday lunchtime. Will go on
Freecycle if not claimed by Thursday night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Z88

You can transfer files to/from Z88 and Linux using a serial cable and:
http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/z88transfer.html

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com