[Gloucs] Anti-virus and spyware checking for windows clients?

Russell Hay russellh at ysmail.net
Mon Jan 25 12:11:06 UTC 2010

Hey all,

anyone got some guidance for anti-virus and spyware checking that I can
implement on my CentOS server, before the emails hit my windows client
PC's?  CLAM A/V springs to mind, but I've never implemented it before?

Is there any certainty that I could kill off local A/V and Spyware checkers
on the windows clients if I had a full suite on the email/web gateway, or am
I committed to having background processes running *everywhere* !??!

It just seems like I'm stuck on a processor and memory upgrade cycle for my
windows clients....

Russ