[Gloucs] Anti-virus and spyware checking for windows clients?

Dave Elliott (hbb) david.elliott at highnambb.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 04:05:43 UTC 2010

Russ,
   My 2d
Sorry this will sound like a bit FUD (fear, uncertainity and doubt) ...
which it it probably is .... but/ unless/ you can control every other
means of direct transfer ...CDs, floppies, USB sticks, MP3 players,
phones etc, then no matter how good any filtering system is, the back
door is still wide open.

I leave the those wiser than me to comment on the effectiveness of front
door locks in your server.

Cheers
Dave