[Gloucs] You Tube

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Jul 12 21:08:01 UTC 2010

found by find / -name plugins -print  :)

I knew when I was typing it someone would ask.

I tried sticking the plugin into a few dirs, restarting firefox each
time to no effect. Losing patience, I then dumped it into several of
the dirs found by the command above. It then worked.

However, if I had to bet, for a million pounds, the car and the girl
I'd put my money on

/usr/lib/firefox-addons/plugins

On 12 July 2010 21:56, Matthew Phillips <phillips321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> And the location was....?
>
> Matthew Phillips
> M: 07818 233332
> E: phillips321 at gmail.com
> Sent from iPhone
>
> On 12 Jul 2010, at 21:50, Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, thanks to Andy's guidance I have it working again. The main
>> problem was finding the right plugins directory in which to dump the
>> plugin. There were 4 or 5 candidates and eventually I found the right
>> one.
>>
>> Cheers all
>>
>> On 11 July 2010 18:49, Brian Wilkinson <bcla.wilkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If it helps, I recently found flash had stopped working for me on some
>>> sites. I had assumed it was because a new version of flash was required and
>>> that - as the 64 bit linux version was no longer being supported - I would
>>> have to install the 32 bit version instead. It seemed to fix it for me.

>> --
>> Best Regards
>> Glyn Davies

Best Regards