[Gloucs] July meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Jul 19 21:15:49 UTC 2010

On 19 July 2010 00:08,  <walmore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I see from the clock that the next LUG meeting should be TOMORROW!
> (Tuesday)
>
> I've not had any offers of talks so I suggest we have a social. Usual
> itinerary of meeting at a pub and then going off for somewhere to eat.
>
> Any suggestions?
> So, Gloucester or Cheltenham?
> Anyone up for it?

Nothing heard on the list, so.......

I'll be at Wetherspoons (Moon under Water), Cheltenham at 7 p.m. Will
try to grab the usual sofas on the raised bit to the left as you
enter. Some time after 8 I'll wander off for some food heading for
either Nandos or Namaste. Hopefully. some of you will be with me. If
either eatery is abhorrent to any attendee we can always change.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies