[Gloucs] WordPerfect5.1

John Kilgour wj.kilgour at btopenworld.com
Fri Jul 23 15:02:03 UTC 2010

I assume that you mean the DOS version. I am not sure if there was a Windows
version of WP 5.1. There certainly was a Windows version of 5.2.

If it is the DOS version, then surely you could run a DOS emulator and then
run WP 5.1 on this.

I do know that Open Office will read a WP 5.1 file correctly.

If you need a DOS version of 5.1, I may have a legal copy since I have a legal
5.2 for Windows bought in 1993 and the licence permits me to use older WP
versions.

John Kilgour