[Gloucs] Red Hat alternative

John Patrick nhoj.patrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 20:14:11 UTC 2010

Cheers for the feed back, I'll try out CentOS.

Regarding Debian/Ubuntu, I prefer a debian businesscard installation making
a cleaner and simpler vm image. I've setup a debian vm that runs apt-proxy
and use that when creating new vm's, improving installation speed and also
allowing offline creation.

John