[Gloucs] LaTeX lines.

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Tue Jun 22 13:14:15 UTC 2010

On 22/06/2010 13:51, GEOFF BAGLEY wrote:
> Any LaTeX users out there ?  How do I draw heavier than usual lines using \hline  or similar when  drawing tables such as in  \tabular  ?

There are several levels of answer I can give you here; if one doesn't give
what you want, skip to the next... :)

The first is: "use \rule{width}{thickness} to get thicker rules:
\rule{\textwidth}{0.05em}".

The second is: "use the float package to produce better-looking tables."

The third is: "Have a look at
http://www.vision.ime.usp.br/~jmena/misc/latex/tables_with_latex.pdf which
will tell you the variety of table-layout packages available and how to use them."

Hope one of those helps!

--
"Consider a spherical bear, in simple harmonic motion..."
		-- Professor in the UCB physics department