[Gloucs] Next meeting.

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Mar 11 22:23:19 UTC 2010

Andrew Oakley wrote:
> [...]

Cool. So we have a talk. We'll call it:

Open Source VOIP (How to stop your family members from running up a huge
phone bill whilst also keeping your incoming BT number AND reducing
nagging and moaning) and

Presented by Andrew Oakley and Andrew Ford

Andy C,
Are you bringing your Sheevaplus and NAS box?

I'll upload this to the website but having a few challenges at the mo
with that.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies