[Gloucs] Tuesday night's meeting - Asterisk Demo

Ash Amesbury ash at bbmug.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 18:24:44 UTC 2010

Good evening all,

Thanks for a great demo on Voip on Tuesday night.  After having played
with Asterisk in the past with mixed success, it was good to see other
applications of the technology.

Apologies for not introducing myself before coming along to the meeting
last night, but it was very last minute Marty and I coming along.  We
look forward to come to the next meeting and properly introduce
ourselves, sorry we were a bit shy last night and didn't say too much!

Regards,

Ash Amesbury