[Gloucs] Setting up a Linux Mail Server and Mailman

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Mar 19 14:23:42 UTC 2010

On 18/03/2010 20:04, Ash Amesbury wrote:
> I am looking to set up a mail server to run several email accounts, plus
> Mailman to run a mailing list.  I have so far been unable to get
> everything to run, despite looking at several guides online.

I recommend Debian for servers and Ubuntu for desktops; here's how I'd
do it with a Debian server:
	1) Get your mail server running by following
	2) apt-get install mailman
	3) Follow the instructions in
/usr/share/doc/mailman/README.Exim4.Debian.gz

--
I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashions.
		-- Lillian Hellman