[Gloucs] webpages to pdf

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Nov 14 22:39:05 UTC 2010

'lo

Any recommendations for a web to pdf tool for the following problem?

I'd like to save links from the escape-to website to a single PDF.

Example links:
http://www.escape-to.co.uk/view_property.php?id=19
http://www.escape-to.co.uk/view_property.php?id=26

Basically, I'd like to create a PDF with each property on a single
page so I can view the facilities, etc at each property with ease. I'd
probably print it out for ease of viewing.

So, the obvious way about this is to have a counter for the property
id, ignore ids that don't return a proper property and add each real
property to a PDF file.

Any suggestions for a tool for doing this? I guess I could hack
something with wget, but not sure whether it will be really easy to
get images and formatting as they look on the website.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies