[Gloucs] Web-mail.

GEOFF BAGLEY geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 29 10:14:23 UTC 2010

I very often compose emails on the Web server rather than a local client.
Using this mode, any records I keep are available using any computer rather than only the one having a email client.

I use btinternet,  but BT seem to have subconracted domestic email to yahoo.

I notice that sometimes I get a web server in the UK,  and sometimes in Germany.  Does this imply that my stored emails are divided between two countries,  some being stored in the UK, the others in Germany ?

If I take too long entering an email, then the server times out.  When I get a reconnection, it may well be to the other country.

Can anyone please point out the implications of this ?

Best regards,

Geoff