[Gloucs] New member

matt robbins mrrobbins1 at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 14:26:25 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply and suggestion, however unfortunatly i'm only blessed with a monthly download limit of 5 gb and only have 3+ left this month, I really should consider getting an upgrade!

I'm not familiar with Ubuntu at all but I have read into Backtrack Linux and Slackware as these are supposed to be more security focused?

If it helps, My long term goals are to become a security expert of some sorts but unsure of the right route to take other than begin with a copy of Linux and attend some of your meetings?

Sorry for the essay!

Kind Regards,

Mr. M. Robbins