[Gloucs] VirtualBox.

Tom Walker mrtom at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 14:20:56 UTC 2010

> Hi Tom.
>
> I have an ethernet network.  Surely one can rsync to another machine
> and then use the .USB ?

There are many workarounds for sharing files - at some point I've managed to mount my home directory to a folder in a windoze VM.

The missing USB support is only an issue if you want to use something like a USB TV card from inside the VM. You probably won't miss it, but it is worth knowing because it's not obvious.

Tom
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 €/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl