[Gloucs] Next talk.....?

Matthew Phillips phillips321 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:48:44 UTC 2010

Ok, Tuesday might be tight but I'll give it a go.

I'm testing in Reading so hopefully won't hit traffic on the way home.

What time does it start? Projector provided to me?

For those interested in hypervisor and virtualization my gnacktrack is
a vm and vulnerable windows box will be a vm as well. For those not in
the know I can also if time permits show how to install ubuntu server
in a vm?

Worst thing with this is I always perceive what I know others also do....?

Matthew Phillips
M: 07818 233332
E: phillips321 at gmail.com
Sent from iPhone