[Gloucs] Next talk.....?

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Wed Sep 15 21:49:55 UTC 2010

Matthew Phillips wrote:
> Ok, Tuesday might be tight but I'll give it a go.
>
> I'm testing in Reading so hopefully won't hit traffic on the way home.
>
> What time does it start? Projector provided to me?

Matthew,

Many thanks for the talk offer. As been previously said, the 'gathering
of people' starts from 6.30 with talks billed as starting at 7 p.m. In
reality, it's a bit after 7 as there is usually some projector faffing
and laptop rebooting, group discussions and what not going on. So, it
starts when 'everyone is ready'. If you didn't make it until 7.30 it
wouldn't be a problem.

I'll drop you an email with my mobile number then if you really aren't
going to make it you can let us know.

In the mean time I'll try and advertise the talk on the website and
elsewhere.

Thanks again.

--
Best Regards