[Gloucs] GnackTrack

Anthony Edward Cooper aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Thu Sep 23 07:46:22 UTC 2010

    Interesting, I have a college who is a pen tester and he says that
if someone turned up with Core Impact and just used that he would not
hire them again. As you say, no skill and a blunt instrument. When I saw
CI I thought `P0wn by wizard'!.

    Taking your approach you maintain a keen and up to date knowledge of
the subject and be able to explore unusual routes to getting that ever
more elusive shell prompt.

    Many thanks once again. :-)

    Tony.